Sunday, June 27, 2010

John's Graduation / George & Jackies Wedding

On June 5th...my brother graduated from High School!! Can you believe it?? I can't. Just a little while ago he was a little boy I loved to tease...now he is six feet and I don't mess with him...haha! He graduated on Friday. The ceremony was short and sweet just the way I like it!! Then after that Terrill, me, my sister and my mom all helped volunteer for my brothers grad night!! IT was so fun and it made me very grateful that I wasn't in highschool anymore..haha! Terrill had to leave the next morning (Saturday) to go to George and Jackie's wedding. I stayed in Utah and helped my family with my brothers party and spend time with everyone. Overall the weekend was great for both Terrill and I.

Pics of Johns Graduation!


You did it John!!






Volunteering at Grad night and having fun acting like teenagers again. The volunteers kept thinking we were high school students, it was hilarious!


John - you are such a wonderful brother! You impress me with everything you manage to accomplish. I love that you are full of life. You have a great sense of humor and are fun to be around! I know you will accomplish so many wonderful things!!

Jackie and Georges Wedding:
I wasn't able to go :( but Terrill had a lot of fun so I am going to post some pics!



The happy couple! :) Jackie was a beautiful bride!


Laurie, George, Rudy and Terrill

No comments:

Post a Comment