Sunday, June 27, 2010

Habitat For Humanity

On May 27th me a few of my co-workers did Habitat for Humanity. It was a lot of fun. Some of the things I did that day were:
  • Digging a trench
  • Nailing up boards on the deck
  • Jack Hammering
  • Sledge Hammering
  • Taking down chain link fences
It was a ton of fun and great way to give some service to the community. I love doing Habitat because it teaches me valuable skills for when I own a home someday!!


Jen, Joelle, Me, Shilpa


So Fun!!


Go Joelle!


Jen D.



Jen Trainor

So towards the end of the day we were getting pretty tired. I was working with Jen Trainor nailing up a bunch of boards. We were getting kind of loopy so by the end of the day we were laughing at just about anything and singing songs....so fun!! I am going to miss all of my wonderful co-workers when we head out to the east coast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment