Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bonfire and BBQ

Last weekend (June 18th and 19th) we got together with some friends and family before we headed out to the east coast. We of course had to spend time with Amy and Jeff. They are our good friends. I have been friends with Amy since 7th grade and she is the best running buddy ever!! We went to Beer Can beach in Aptos and had a bonfire. We roasted marshmallows and sat around the fire. It was really freezing outside but once the fire started it up it got loads warmer!!


Amy, Alice, Kyle




Our last long run together before we move...I will miss you Amy!!!

Last Saturday we had my sister and her family over and my Grandparents too! We had a BBQ down by the pool and hung out. It was a lot of fun! I made Challah bread and Terrill did the BBQing...it was yummy!




Hudson you better not grow while I am gone...I love you baby!


Grammy




Sisters!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the Challah bread from sisters cafe??? I have wondered if it is good. Yours looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is!! I love the bread, it is really yummy - you should definetely try it!

    ReplyDelete