Monday, December 19, 2016

Maddie - potty training and dance

Maddie, oh Maddie you bring so much to our family! We love you so.  In September I potty trained her over a couple of days.  She did SOOO well.  Probably a total of 3 pee pee accidents and 1 poop accident.  Otherwise she just got it.  Which I was so grateful for because I felt like having 4 solid months before the baby came would be plenty to make sure she didn't revert back once we had the baby!! She really gets upset if she has an accident and she rarely ever does!!  It is so nice to be out of diapers for a short time before we have baby #3. 

I also signed her up for a 6 week dance class through the city.  It was probably more for my entertainment but I hope she felt special as well.  She really was scared her first class and cried quit a bit.  It didn't help there were a couple other little girls who screamed at the top of their lungs because they were scared too.   Luckily after the first class like this, she was fine and was able to (mostly) follow the instructions of the teacher.  She was on the younger side of the other girls.  It was so adorable except there really wasn't a good place for the parents to watch so I didn't really see that much!  She learned to tap her toes, do the penguin and spin around like a ballerina.  Oh I am just loving these precious times watching my kids learn and have fun.  I hope I never forget what a joy it is to be a part of their lives!









No comments:

Post a Comment