Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Halloween 2016

All the holidays get so much more fun as the kids get a little older.  Mason no doubt wanted to be spider man (this was before he discovered Star Wars!) and Maddie was content with me picking her costume of ballerina dancer.  Halloween is always a time of birthday celebrations for Terrill and I.  During this time of year we went to the pumpkin patch, attended the Halloween party for music makers, attended Mason's school party/parade for Halloween, went to our ward trunk or treat and of course went trick or treating with all the cousins!  It was all so much fun.  I love watching my kids grow up and enjoy the sweet moments of life.  I am truly blessed with the best of the best when it comes to them and my sweet husband.












No comments:

Post a Comment