Sunday, July 20, 2014

Madison's Baby Blessing - July 13

Madison's blessing day turned out wonderfully!  I was so thankful my brother was here because he was a huge help with getting food ready, taking care of Mason and setting up tables and such.   My sister also made Madison's blessing dress which turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.  She is so talented and always willing to help in whatever way she can.  The morning of the blessing Terrill had church meetings which I didn't realize so that was a nice surprise! :) The blessing was beautiful, although at the very beginning Mason fell and hurt himself and started screaming so Karen Stapley took him out for me (bless her heart!).  Luckily Laurie recorded it and the rest was just perfect.  After sacrament meeting we came back to our house for a BBQ in the scorching 100 degree weather.  We set up tents and misters but I think people were still melting in the heat.  Overall, I thought it was very fun and I hope people had a good time! We love our family and that they came from far places to be here to support us!! P.S. I am SOOO sad that I didn't get a picture with my brother!













No comments:

Post a Comment