Sunday, January 29, 2012

Utah Week 1

Terrill and I have been in Utah since January 14th and it has been such a blast.  We have been able to see so many friends and family!  Mason took his first plane ride and did amazing.  He slept the whole time (surprise).  He also has been waking up later in the night which means more hours of sleep for me!  While Terrill was gone during the week my mom and I were able to hang out, we did projects around the house, went walking, watched american idol and hung out with family and friends.  It has been so much fun to be here and to have a roommate while Terrill is away!  I was also able to meet up with some college roommates who I haven't seen in forever, and visit with the Delano's. 








My mom and I met Chandra for Dinner at the Mandrin.  It was so great to catch up with her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment