Friday, January 6, 2012

Our Little Pipsqueak - 2 Month Stats

Sadly, today was Masons 2 month check up.  I say sadly because he had to get shots, poor little man.  But I am grateful for them in the long run because they will help him to stay healthy.  He screamed for about 3 seconds and then stopped and looked around the room like nothing happened.  Now that I am a mommy, I even get excited about his doctor appointments to see how much weight he has gained or if he has gotten taller.  It's just so exciting :) We love our growing boy.  

Weight: 11lbs 1 oz (40%)
Height: 22 1/2 Inches (40%)
Head Circumference: 15 1/4 Inches (25%)


4 comments:

  1. That is a little baby! SO adorable though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, he is SO cute! and we need to get together asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get over how smiley he was at church yesterday! Mason is soooo cute and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, what a sweet boy! I'm glad you are good at putting pictures up of him!

    ReplyDelete