Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Eve

This new years eve we spent with the Wolfs and we had a great time spending time with all the family!! We all headed to Happy Hollow in San Jose for the daytime activity.  My little niece Kayla loved it and she was the perfect age to enjoy the activities.  Logan and Mason...not so much.  But in a few years they will love it too!  After Happy Hollow, Terrill and I snuck a trip to In n Out burger and then headed up to Danville.  We had a wonderful dinner and celebrated the new year at about 7:30pm instead of staying up til 12:00am.  These days the one thing I always look forward too is SLEEP!! So I couldn't have cared less about staying up until midnight.  Happy New Years everyone!! 
 

 

Does someone look to big for the ride??


  


Aunt Ashley and her babes...they love her!!



babies will be babies


I love him!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to partying with a newborn! I love that last picture of Mason!

    ReplyDelete