Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Utah Week 2 & 3

Like the 1st week of our trip.  The last 2 weeks were blast! We decided to give baby Mason his first hair cut.  His hair was out of control! Terrill took a bunch of really great pictures of the action.  Mason pretty much just looked around and hung out while we cut his hair.  He is such a good baby!  He also started pretty much sleeping through the night.  He wakes up pretty consistently at 5:30 in the morning.  I love it! I got to see so many friends and spend a lot of time with my mom.  Terrill and I went on a date every weekend.  It was so nice! 


Before




After - way better!


This picture was taken while we were playing Rummikub on a Sunday afternoon.  We played that a ton on this trip. 


It snowed and was super beautiful! (From inside)



We made a cake in remembrance of my Dad's Birthday


Me and Sunshine



Amanda and her cute preggo belly!


Me and Caitlin


Beautiful Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment