Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Christmas 2016

I am going to split this into 2 posts BECAUSE there were two parts to the day.  1st being actual Christmas morning with my kids and 2nd having a baby! This will just be about Christmas but will have a little information about baby too.

At 4:36am Christmas morning I felt a contraction and didn't want to think much of it. Then I felt another and another. They came pretty regularly - about every 10 minutes or so.  When Mason woke up at 6:30am I was like "lets get this show on the road!"  We got Maddie up - had them look and open stockings, check that Santa ate his cookies and milk and opened presents.  It was all really fun but I was still having regular contractions and I was almost positive I was going to be having the baby on Christmas!!  We texted and told Terrill's mom and by 9:00am she was there and we were on our way to the hospital....more to come in the next post!














No comments:

Post a Comment