Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Brooklyn Noel Wolf 12-25-2016

Guess who decided to make her entrance on Christmas day!!! It was a whirlwind to say the least but non the less the best Christmas present I have ever had.  Brooklyn has proven to be our hardest newborn yet but has become quit the sweet baby nowadays.  As I am typing this, Terrill is rocking her back and forth so she isn't fussy :)

With that said I am crunched for time and I can't spend as much time as I would like on writing this blog.  So I am going to highlight the labor and delivery story with bullet points!

- First contraction started at 4:36am
- Went to hospital for first time at 8:45am and was still dilated to a 2, I walked the halls for an hour, rested for an hour and nothing had changed, came home and rested in bed
- Pain continued to increase quit a bit and was back at hospital by 3:00pm at that point I was dilated to a 5
- They broke my water at 4:46pm
- They inserted the epidural at 4:15pm
- Shortly after I passed out and once they stabilized me, the doses started at 4:35
- At 4:55pm they increased the pain medication
- 5:40pm dilated to a 7
- 5:50 increased pain medication
- 6:45pm dilated to a 9.5
- Pushed 3 times around 7:10 and she was born at 7:12
- Brooklyn Noel Wolf 9lbs 2oz, 22.5inches long - big baby girl!!!
- I nursed her about 10 minutes after she was born

That night numbness in my leg lasted for about 7 hours and about 3 hours on the right.  

We are grateful that recovery is over with and that we are enjoying a healthy happy baby now!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment