Thursday, February 7, 2013

Loving Sunny California

Oh how I have been loving the weather here.   Honestly,  I just love where we live.  I feel so blessed every day.  But I don't want to get so comfortable where I live that it would be really hard to adjust to moving again.  I am not saying we are moving any time soon, I just don't want to become so comfortable in one place that I can't be an adaptable person.  I am so used to moving frequently, that is all I have ever known! Anyways, we have been really enjoying the time that Terrill has had off and been spending a lot of time outside.  We found a really fun place to hike only 15 minutes from our house! It has beautiful views and wildlife.  There is something about being outside that just makes me so happy. 









1 comment:

  1. What a pretty view! You guys are such an outdoorsy couple, I love it!

    ReplyDelete