Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mason - 15 Months Old

Oh Mason.  What a fun, playful and goofy kid.  I love him to pieces and he is growing up every day!! He is now 15 months old and here is a list of some things he is doing at this age.

- Getting into anything and everything he can get his hands on
- Learning and using baby sign language - please, more, all done, milk, nap and eat
- Knows where is hair, feet and mouth are
- Loves giving mommy and daddy hugs and kisses all the time
- Love the park and running around outside
- Sleeps consistently 12 hours every night and is starting to only take one nap...(sad day)
- Loves looking at books having us read to him
- Learning to use a spoon and fork
- Has gone pee and poo on the potty (TMI), I put him on the potty every day to get him used to the idea
- Loves putting things on his head and having them fall off - it is the most hilarious thing to him

I am just so grateful he is in my life.  Just today I had an important doctor visit where I was anxious about some test results.  Just having Mason there lightened the mood and made me happy.  He has such a sweet demeanor and I am lucky to be his mom!!  







2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! He is such a fun little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, he is so cute! I'm concerned to hear you were worried at the doctor's office. I hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete