Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tahoe Sept 2011

Wow! It has been a really long time since I have blogged!  In September we took a fun trip to Tahoe with the Wolf's.  It was so relaxing and fun.  The trip included going into Reno and grabbing dinner, shopping for a few baby items (so fun!), going on a beautiful hike to an old abandoned house, napping, going to Jason's for dinner and then sleeping in before church.  Terrill also took the time both Friday and Saturday night to get some cool night pictures with his dad.  I wasn't able to download them all so I picked one that I thought was cool, but I know there were betterones. That will be the last time we go up to Tahoe before the baby comes! Next time we go up, there will be 3 people in our family instead of 2.  We are so excited!






1 comment: