Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Nursery

I AM NOT a crafty person, but the past two days I have certainly tried to expand these skills! Thanks to my beautiful sister, we were able to complete a bunch of fun projects for the babies room.  Honestly, my sis deserves the credit.  She helped me come up with the decorating ideas and pick the fabric.  She helped me sew, stuff and glue.  She was so awesome to take this opportunity to help me when she has a young  and busy family of her own.  Love you sis.  Below are the fruits of our labors!!! I am very happy with the outcome!

BEFORE



AFTER





4 comments:

  1. So cute Emily!! Great job!! I wish I was more crafty too! I can't seem to coordinate colors at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks awesome! I LOVE that crib, very cute. I am so excited for you and Terrill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky! Beautiful nursery. It looks so welcoming and cozy!

    ReplyDelete