Monday, October 31, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Terrill and I celebrated our birthday's this past week.

Here are the events of Terrill's Birthday: 1. Decorating the apartment with birthday decorations, 2. Breakfast in bed (cinnamon rolls, sausage, hot chocolate, orange juice and bananas), 3. Opening presents, 4. Working all day, 5. Steak Dinner, 6. Spending 2 hours at Coldstone talking, laughing and enjoying each others company.

My Birthday went like this: 1. Woke up at 4 am feeling crampy and sick, 2. Terrill making breakfast in bed that I couldn't eat because I felt so sick :(, 3. Opening presents, 4. Playing games and eating my breakfast throughout the morning, 5. Going to Church, 6. Having dinner with my sister and her family. 7. Eating a delicious cake that Terrill made for me! It was honestly one of the best birthdays yet.  Terrill treated me like a princess the whole day, it was soo awesome and I am one lucky girl!!

TERRILL's BIRTHDAY





MY BIRTHDAY



No comments:

Post a Comment