Monday, August 29, 2016

June in Utah

Back in June we took a trip to Utah and stayed for 2 weeks.  We spent the first 5 days at my sisters and it was so much fun!! We went for small hikes, swam at the swim center, ran through sprinklers, visited the temple, went out for yummy treats and celebrated Madison's 2nd birthday.  Unfortunately Terrill wasn't there for her birthday but we celebrated when he got into town.  After we left my sisters we went to my Aunt Cindy's house to spend time with my mom.  Originally we were going to spend 4 days at the Flemming's house but their kids got sick :( When Terrill got there we went on a couple hikes, spent time with my mom and brother, and ate out at yummy restaurants.  The whole trip was a lot of fun.  


























No comments:

Post a Comment