Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter 2015

What a wonderful day Easter was this year.  We watched general conference, did Easter baskets with the kids, read the scriptures and prepared an easter feast for dinner with Terrill's family.   Terrill and I are such a great team.  He seriously helps me soooo much and I wouldn't have been able to do it without him.  I cooked my first ham and chuck roast using the Pioneer Women's recipe, which proved to be a success! The whole day was so nice and pretty unstressful since we did the majority of the work on Sunday..."Saturday is a special day, its the day we get ready for Sunday...."  Anyways, when the Wolf's arrived, we nibbled on some delicious appetizers, had an Easter egg hunt and ate dinner.  We also did a little mini lesson on Easter using plastic easter eggs.  The awesomeness didn't end there, we enjoyed dessert and good company and then the elder's joined us too.   I am so grateful to know Christ lives.  It's such a wonderful time of year to remember this great blessing!













No comments:

Post a Comment