Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hawaii / Oahu Day 5,6 & 7

Well I can't say much for Sunday and Monday because I was sick Sunday and Terrill was sick Monday but we did fit in some fun things before Terrill got sick on Monday afternoon.  I had a stomach bug that pretty much had me in bed ALL of Sunday.  Terrill now has it.  Poor guy! I feel so bad for him.  Monday morning we headed out to the North Shore.  We LOVE it up there, it's so relaxing and beautiful and if we come back to Hawaii we swear that we won't stay in Honolulu, we will rent a place on the North Shore.  I wanted to stop by the BYU-Hawaii book store to get a sweatshirt because when I went there I bought one and lost it when I got home and I was so sad.  We picked up the sweatshirt and headed to Haleiwa and grabbed brunch at a crepe truck (they had Gluten Free crepes, yay!!). Then we headed back to Waimea Falls and did the hike to the waterfalls.  We wanted to do a harder hike, BUT being sick the day before, I was feeling week and this is about when Terrill started to feel sick :(  After our hike, we headed back to Haleiwa and I got shaved ice and then we headed back to the hotel.  The rest of the day Terrill spent in bed while I read, blogged, got dinner and laid in bed right next to him.  I made him stay in bed, drink fluids and relax!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment