Sunday, July 31, 2011

Date Night

In between working and moving, Terrill and I managed to sneak away for a fun date night in Santa Cruz. I honestly LOVE it there and so wish we could live there, but for now we will just visit instead. The weather was beautiful. We had a nice dinner on the wharf and then walked over to the beach to see the free concerts on the beach at the Boardwalk. I am lucky to have such a wonderful guy to share these fun experiences with!!


Beautiful!


Handsome


23 weeks and counting!







I took this picture of Terrill to capture the crazies sitting next to us. Let's just say they were very entertaining!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute Pregnant (and not pregnant :) Emily! I miss living so close to Santa Cruz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to California...:) You look so darling pregnant - I'm so excited for you both! Hope you're adjusting after the move and feeling settled...take care of yourself and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete