Sunday, August 15, 2010

Middlesex County Fair

We decided to go to the Middlesex county fair last weekend. It was a fun night filled with greasy food, a horrible ride, cloggers, square dancing, and barn animals. It was a blast! The night started out by admiring the redneck atmosphere :) See events below. Doesn't it look riveting!



After a little walking around we decided to go on one ride. I picked a ride that looked fun. Well lets just say I was completely wrong. Not only did I unintentionally squish Terrill the whole time, I felt like I was going to lose my dinner. I have never been that sick on a ride before in my life. Let's just say it took some sitting down and drinking water for Terrill and I to feel right again.



Right before the ride...so happy


Mid-ride experience


After we recovered from the ride, we got a funnel cake. Terrill was great at finishing it off!


Later on, we went to check out the barn animals. It was awesome. Let's just say I was glad to have a fence between me and the cows. That is why I look so happy :)



3 comments:

  1. Hilarious pictures. Love it! Glad you didn't puke everywhere. I almost did after a ride at the fair. I don't know what they do to those rides, but they just don't make you feel right. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I love the last picture! Did you try one of those deep fried oreos? I've never had one but I hear they are gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Remember when we would go to the Malhuer (sp??) Co Fair in Oregon (or was it Idaho?)? Fun times!!!

    ReplyDelete