Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Dinner at our House

This year we were excited to host Christmas dinner at our house for my side of the family.  There were 24 of us all together and it was so much fun to plan and put together!! I borrowed all of the plates and linens from my aunt.  I made the centerpieces from ideas on Pinterest of course.  Terrill and I did the drinks and meat and everyone brought everything else.  It was a grand feast and everyone had a great time! I would totally do it again.   After dinner my uncle brought over some old movie footage from when my mom and her sisters were born.  They also had footage of the 1961 Olympics.  It was really fun to watch. It only took Terrill and I about an hour to clean up which I would say isn't bad at all!!












matching cousins!






 dessert bar


food coma

No comments:

Post a Comment