Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mystery Spot - September 3, 2012

On Labor Day,  Terrill and I decided to go to the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz.  It is such a touristy thing to do being from there, but he had never gone and I had fond memories of going with my Dad when I was younger so we thought it would be fun!! Well, it was really fun and the drive was beautiful.  After that, we headed out to lunch to celebrate some recent achievements Terrill has had at work.  The whole day was a blast.  We ended the day with painting our dining room.  I love my little family and the time we get to spend together, and I am so proud of Terrill for being awesome at what he does!!






3 comments:

  1. So do you know the secret? How did Mason handle it? When we went Bella was about Mason's age and she FREAKED the minute we were in that building. When we walked out she quit crying - it was bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mason didn't freak out, so that is totally weird, but I have no idea what the mystery is....it is pretty crazy! I thought it was fun though

      Delete
  2. I remember going there when I was in Elementary School. So fun!

    ReplyDelete