Tuesday, June 5, 2012

7 Months

Well this face pretty much sums up our day today!  Mason has been extra fussy lately, and I am just not sure why.  But we still have a lot of fun together and I LOVE being his mommy.  Lately he has gotten really good at sitting up and is starting to get up on all fours.  I feed him solids 3 times a day and he loves it!  He is sleeping through the night for the most part and has decided to take a break from laughing for the time being.  Hopefully that comes back soon though!  Oh we just love this little guy!!  


I never posted his six month stats so here they are.  

Height 27 1/2 Inches - 74%
Weight 15lbs 10 oz -14%

5 comments:

  1. Awww, so sad and so cute! Do you think he might be teeting? I remember Sydney being super cranky a couple days before cutting her first tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a beautiful baby! Did you do baby wise or anything to get him to sleep through the night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stacy!! You are looking so cute!! We really don't take any credit for him sleeping through the night, but I LOVED the book "Happiest Baby on the Block" and think it had wonderful tips on how to get newborn to sleep which I feel like they worked!

      Delete
  3. OMG! That face is darling!! He's such a cutie!!
    Sounds like he may be teething. He's be crawling before you know it!

    ReplyDelete