Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Real Date

On Saturday 3/10/12 we dropped Mason off at the Wolf's and Terrill and I headed out for a date to the temple and dinner.  I was slightly nervous to leave Mason because the night before he wouldn't take the bottle from Terrill and was screaming for a long time, but overall he did well with the Wolf's.  They said he screamed for about 40 minutes (yikes!!) but we are SOO grateful that they were willing to watch him so we could go out!  Honestly sometimes I think about my life and ask myself why I am so blessed.  I have such a wonderful family and the gospel.  I am just so blessed! We headed up for a 3pm session and it was amazing.  Then we went to the Basil Leaf Cafe in Danville for dinner.  It was delicious and Terrill and I had a great time together.  Now that we have a baby, I really cherish the one on one time we have together!!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Ashley for watching him!!






A non-traditional Terrill shot


1 comment:

  1. We were happy to watch Mason and give you two some fun date time!

    ReplyDelete