Monday, September 5, 2011

John's Visit

My brother is in town and Terrill and I had a blast when he came to stay with us!!  He will be leaving on a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Nov 9th.  This will be the last time I get to see him, so it was really so nice to spend some time with him.  I LOVE that kid.  On Friday when he got into town, my sister came over with her 3 kiddos and we had dinner, played games and hung out.  On Saturday we started the morning with a fun hike/walk on the Stanford satellite trail.  It was an AWESOME 4 mile walk with logs of ups and downs. Later that day we headed to Gilroy to a birthday party with Terrill's Family.  It was a blast! After that the Wolf's came to see our apartment and we got Gelatto.  It was really fun to have them over to see our place.  After they headed out, John, Terrill and I went to the hot tub, had some more treats and started watching Lord of the Rings.  On Sunday we all slept in and headed out to Livermore for Felicity's baby blessing.  It was a great weekend filled with time with family!





No comments:

Post a Comment