- Read 5 books - This was so much fun! I have found a love of reading...! I exceeded my goal because I found it to be so relaxing and fun. Here was my list I completed: Beloved Emma, Joseph Smith the Prophet, Stolen Innocence, Honolulu, Molokai, The Last Song, I saw Heaven, The Rainmaker (still in process)
- Give 1 Book of Mormon Away - Doing something like this is really hard for me, so I am hoping to continue to build courage in this respect, but I accomplished my goal and I hope the individual I shared this with will benefit from that book as much as I have.
- Set bi-weekly goals - This one was one that I didn't do consistantly, but when I did, I found that setting little goals each week helped me to stay more on track in my life. This one still needs improving!
- Read my scriptures before church on Sunday rather than after - I feel like this one helped me to stay more focused and feel the spirit stronger in church.
- Run 1 Marathon - I ran the Ogden Marathon in 3:45 hours. It was the hardest one that I ran because Dad passed away 8 days prior too. I did my best to not let my emotions get the better of me, but my sister and I ran it for Dad. I persevered through it, but didn't qualify for Boston. I have decided I like running 1/2 marathons better. I think my body likes that better!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
2010 New Year Resolutions Completed!
Generally speaking, I set New Year Resolutions and then forget about them for the last half of the year. This past year, I made a conscious effort to not do that so I wanted to document my progress. The following were my resolutions and I am excited to set new ones for this coming year! I found the key of setting resolutions for myself, is to keep it simple!